Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Wall

I'm afraid I've fallen off the photo-taking / blogging bandwagon in the last week or so. I have been taking photos, but they happen to be mostly of inanimate objects! This beautiful quilt arrived last week. It comes from intern Emily's church in Indiana.

Another auction item -- anyone interested in an antique radio?

I did discover some recent photos taken of some very highly animated objects! Not too long ago, I opened up the Rec Center after school, and these guys had an absolute blast jumping and rolling in our miniature inflatable bounce house.

I was told that they wanted their pictures posted on "The Wall," so I grabbed my camera and began clicking away.



Now their smiling faces grace "The Wall" of the Rec Center, along with updated photos of other children who currently attend Rec Center, Kids Klub, and Tutoring.


No comments: