Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Beyond Aim Right...

I received a note today from Kelsi, who recently completed her internship and moved back to her home state of Indiana. She gave me permission to share a portion of her note here:

"Other news in my life is I'm going to start volunteering at the Boys and Girls Club next week...and on Mondays I'm in a ministry called 5 Star that goes into middle schools and teaches them values. It's an after-school program that is a Christian organization. God has opened so many doors, and I am truly amazed."

I love hearing reports like this from former interns. Many may live in rural communities now, but they still find ways to be involved in molding children and youth. Praise God for the ones He calls to serve in Phoenix, and for those He sends out as lights in other corners!

No comments: