Friday, April 26, 2013

Look to the Clouds

 "While He was blessing them, He left them and was taken up into heaven."  Luke 24:51


"Jesus has been taken from you into heaven, but someday He will return from heaven
in the same way you saw Him go!"
Acts 1:11


"For the Lord Himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout...


then...we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air..." I Thessalonians 5:17


"And they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory."
Matthew 25:30

"Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again."  John 14:28



This was our "object lesson" at Kids Klub on Wednesday when we learned about Jesus' return to heaven.
We have no guarantee that our balloons will ever return. 
However, He promises:
"Yes, I am coming soon!"
Revelation 22:20

No comments: