Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Interviews

I wandered down to our Rec Center and then outdoors to interview some of the kiddos who are here for our Rec Center hours.  As a bonus, I got a hug from a little guy and a glimpse of an octopus dish some youth were eating like walking tacos. Apparently $5 to the street vendor is the key to securing such a delicacy!

I like coming to Aim Right because...
  • it's fun.
  • you get to learn about God.
My favorite thing about Aim Right is...
  • playing and friends.
  • that I get food here.
  • that you don't have to pay.
  • that you get to worship and sing songs.
  • all my friends come here.
At Aim Right, I learned...
  • not to say bad words and to always have fun.
  • that God never breaks a promise.
  • that the Bible is the most important book.
I love coming to Aim Right to...
  • hang out with friends.
  • see my friends.

No comments: